[Imc-radio] today's show

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:38:50 CST 2004

I finished the show and will deliver it to WEFT shortly. I've posted it to
the newswire from the CD that I made for WEFT. It says it worked.... but
there is 0K of data and it didn't work. Since there is no internet access at
the IMC is there anyway anyone else can get this file and get it posted for
me. You'll have to have my password and user name to edit the imc newswire.

I really would like to get it posted today so I can let people know where to
hear it if they miss IMC radio news.

Sandra