[Imc-radio] today's show

Duane Whittingham radiodude at logonix.net
Mon Mar 29 19:07:21 CST 2004

Hi, yes its a cda file not a mp3. It needs to be riped and converted
to mp3.

Duane - WTND Macomb, IL

Sandra Ahten wrote:

> I finished the show and will deliver it to WEFT shortly. I've posted it
> to the newswire from the CD that I made for WEFT. It says it worked....
> but there is 0K of data and it didn't work. Since there is no internet
> access at the IMC is there anyway anyone else can get this file and get
> it posted for me. You'll have to have my password and user name to edit
> the imc newswire.
>
> I really would like to get it posted today so I can let people know
> where to hear it if they miss IMC radio news.
>
> Sandra

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Shows
Heard on C-Band Analog Satellite (W0KIE) - GE7-CH5-7.5 mHz
Also on WTND-LP Macomb 106.3, WQNA FM, WBCQ 7415 kHz & the Internet.
Heard Fridays 9pm ET, Sundays 12am ET and Tuesdays 1am ET
An Independent Freeform Eclectic Radio Show.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org
http://www.wtnd.us