[Imc-radio] uploading help still needed

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 22:03:22 CST 2004

Urgent Zach
Well I am still not able to get this project finished.
I am at the IMC now. I am uploading an mp3. It looks like it is going along
fine... as I edit my article... and hit the submit article button the grow
bar starts to grow... and then it stops and doesn't finish the job.

Zach can you help. They need this uploaded for the McComb show... and I
swear I've spent 2 or more hours buring CD's running them back to my
house... only to have them not work. (yes, I was burning MP3's and I tried
mpegs and more) anyway.

There is an mp3 copy of the show on Rosa in the My computer: Audio file
(right on top... not in my Sandra folder)

Zach, I know your busy... but could you please take care of this for me.
Let me know.
Thanks