[Imc-radio] IMCRN is now online

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Mar 31 23:20:35 CST 2004

IMCRN for this past Monday is now online at:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/16486/index.php

This includes an MP3 of the whole show as well as an MP3 of the healthcare
feature.  I listened to it today and it was excellent.  I suggest you all
take a listen - I learned a lot about health care legislation as well as
facts about comparison costs with other countries.

Sandra also has a full transcript posted at this same URL.

FYI.  the MP3s are stored on my own machine since I can easily load them
there.  Not a perfect solution, but it works for now.

cheers,
Danielle