[Imc-radio] Cobb interview

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri May 28 10:10:30 CDT 2004

Hey would anyone be interested in interviewing David Cobb, green party
presidential hopeful, who is speaking at the Union on Wednesday? You
could set up a phone interview and air it on Monday before the event
or you could interview him at the event for the next week's news.

Contact me or jwalling at uiuc.edu if you're interested.

I'd do the interview but I'm going to be speaking at the same event so
it'd be kinda weird.