[Imc-radio] radio

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 11:59:12 CDT 2004

Who is going to be at the meeting tomorrow? I can be, but don't want to be
there alone. I guess I am producing for next week. I am going to try to do
an interview on Station Adjustments (criminal justice issue for kids). Does
anyone one else have anything else that we could use?

Danielle, What do we need to do to officially get a summer hiatus from WEFT.
If we can't get one, we need to just resign the show, unless someone else is
willing to step up. This is my last show for the summer.

Sandra

May 2004. Unveiling a brand new web page. See it today
www.spiritofsandra.com