[Imc-radio] reorganize radio

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:43:31 CST 2004

We want to know if more people would be interested in making radio if we did
it differently?
What if we made a regional program and got it aired on several station
instead of a local program that only gets aired on WEFT. (is it still being
aired in McComb?)

What if we contributed a headline each week to a national program?

What if we did human interest instead of news.

What if we  did experimental sound collages?

What if we made 5 minutes drop in programs?

What if our goal was to work together to develope ideas and stories and
submit them... until every person got a story either on NPR, FSRN, This
American Life, etc.

Does anyone appreciate the 1/2 hour show we are doing now? Do you hear it?
Can you give us any feedback as to what you like or don't like or why.

We will be discussing this at the next two radio meetings. (Tuesday's noon).
If you can't attend at
this time and would like to be part of the discussion please email.

Sandra Ahten