[Imc-radio] next week.

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:29:42 CST 2004

Sorry, I flaked out and didn't make it to the meeting yesterday... and I
know Sarah was out of town. Dave were you alone?

Here is what I know for next week.

Kim Kranich is preparing a piece from that she wrote that is on the
UCIMC.org website about homo hatred. It will probably be about 5 minutes. It
should probably go under citizens speak.

I didn't use a Soundbite from last week. So the one that is currently in the
box is current. It is about first ladies.

I have asked for an interview with Carol Ammos who is running for NAACP
president.

I have the phone number of the named Minisha, who was arrested for attacking
a police officer, but who says she was actually injured herself, and did not
attack. I could schedule an interview with her.

Laura may be calling in headlines from Springfield, or emailing them for us
to have someone else read.

I'l also working on a story regarding visiting at the County Jail. I have
been to the jail and got voices of people waiting in line. I still need to
interview the sherrif or the jail manager. I plan on doing that on Monday or
Tuesday... but obviously not for this coming week.

You have anything else Dave?

Sandra