[Imc-radio] spoke status

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon Sep 13 20:23:51 CDT 2004

For the record.

My understanding is that Radio now has spokes other than myself who
are attending steering meetings. I've been completely uninvolved in
radio for months now but last I checked I was still officially a
spoke. So unless radio has already stripped me of that role while I
wasn't looking, I hereby officially resign that role so that I may
become spoke of a group that I am more involved with.

Thanks.