[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc] Reminder: Emergency IMC Steering Meeting Thursday, Sept. 16

pireh at uiuc.edu pireh at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 16 11:18:09 CDT 2004

i'm really not trying to split hairs here, but it was my
understanding that this meeting was to be another information
session and discussion like the last two meetings on this
topic have been.  At the last steering meeting it was agreed
that any decision making, finalization, finalizement, or
otherwise, would take place at the membership meeting
scheduled for the first thursday in october.  however, there
wasn't a quorum of spokes at the last steering meeting and
there won;t be one tonight so maybe this point is moot
anyway.

-cyrus