[Imc-radio] Books to Prisoners Meeting

Sarah Lazare glue83 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:14:27 CDT 2004

The CU Books to Prisoners Project needs your help!

We are a local organization that sends books to prisoners.  We acknowledge
the injustice of the prison industrial complex, and we operate from a
platform of solidarity with, and support for, those behind bars.
Furthermore, we rely on donated books, funds, and time from folks in the
local community... which is why it would be totally awesome if you got
involved!

So, if you are interested, we have a meeting coming up.

When: This Saturday, Sept. 18th at 1 pm
Where:  The Independent Media Center (218 West Main - Urbana)

Hope ya can make it!