[Imc-radio] meeting tomorrow

Sarah Lazare glue83 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:27:33 CDT 2005

yeah, sure.  however, here is another idea: a friend in boston did an
interview about the current crisis in nepal, and she is trying to get it
nationally syndicated.  this is a story that isn't being told, and it would
be rad to get that on the air here.  lemme know which one sounds better to
you.
sarah