[Imc-radio] UCIMC Outreach--Volunteer Opportunities Galore

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:14:44 CDT 2005

The UCIMC Outreach Group is looking for folks to do occasional
volunteer work to help get the word out about the UCIMC, and to bring
new folks into the UCIMC.

Specifically, we're looking for people who would be willing to:

1. Staff tables at events such as the Taste of Champaign, Sweet Corn
Festival, and various volunteer fairs.

2. Create flyers/brochures

3. Distribute flyers/brochures around town

4. Stuff and stamp envelopes for mailings

If you are interested in helping out in any of these areas, please
send me  <radicallibrarian at gmail.com> or outreach
<imc-outreach at ucimc.org> an email letting us know what activities
you'd be willing to help with.

Please Note: responding to this email does not mean you are committing
yourself to anything in particular. We just want to have lists of
folks we can contact when such opportunities arise.

thanks!
Ellen