[Imc-radio] Re: [Wefta] Courier Sub Needed!!

Dave Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Tue Aug 2 10:53:38 CDT 2005

Sandra,

I agree.. but I am leaving town as of today and I won't be back until
sunday.
The Radio Comp should be setup at the IMC and if you can find someone
to plug it
into the dsl router, there is high speed internet.  If no one else
steps up this
week, I will put something together monday morning.

Could you see if we can schedule a meeting next tuesday.
Hopefully we can find some new folks to give it a whirl.

Dave