[Imc-radio] Re: Emergency Radio Mtg Needed

StrytlrJoG at aol.com StrytlrJoG at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 16:28:04 CDT 2005

In a message dated 8/2/2005 10:00:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,
spiritofsandra at hotmail.com writes:

The  radio group has effectively dissolved. Dave has been covering... but
having to play a lot of downloaded...not locally produced stuff. We are in
very near danger of losing our spot at WEFT. The radio group is acting
without consensus... because there is no  group.

Let me clarify.

The WEFT Programming Committee had NO intention of removing "IMC Radio  News"
from our program schedule.  NONE.  Our hope was to figure out  what's going
on that the content has dropped sharply.  We love what this  show can be, and
were hoping to figure out how to help get it back to where it  was.

Having said that, reading Sandra's e-mail now, I understand more of what's
going on.  Please be assured the slot remains reserved for "The IMC Radio
News" until y'all resign it. (The PC can decide to cancel it, I suppose, but our
hope is that y'all can pull it together.)

Sandra, I'll be sending you some alternative options in a few  minutes that
may help your meeting.

Jason greenly, WEFT PC Chair