[Imc-radio] Radio-URGEN business tonight

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Aug 24 12:29:47 CDT 2005

I agree with this way of proceeding. We can not and have never paid people
without an agreement upfront for payment.

We can not continue to produce the show as a group.  We should gracefully
bow out - and thank WEFT profusely for their support telling them that we
intend to contribute to programming on WEFT in different ways in the
future. Thanks for heading this up Sandra.  - Danielle