[Imc-radio] state of audio workstation

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Dec 15 16:56:36 CST 2005

thanks to all those who helped get the audio workstation in order.  for
now it is housed in the IMC staff room on the first floor. if you find it
locked Chris, Sandra, Danielle, and Bob (those producing radio right now)
have keys.  we will also put a key in the RFU studio.

remaining problems with the workstation:

- the workstation digitizes from mic or minidisc to ACID but not soundforge
yet.  i can't
- the speakers are hooked up but i can't get any volume on them on the
headphones.
- we could really use a mic that does not suck if anyone has the itch to
donate one.

if anyone wants to trouble shoot these issues, that would be great!

once 2006 comes around we can organize a training in audio production so
that folks can pre-produce for your show.

- danielle