[Imc-radio] recording David Green's talk

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 23:29:31 CST 2005

I tried sending this to imc-video and imc-radio, but it got caught up in
moderation, so I'm resending it....

As far as recording, I agree it's crucial to document this. I wish I could
do it, but I'm way overcommitted as it is. I'm copying folks who might be
interested in recording audio or video. I really hope somebody will step up
on this...