[Imc-radio] recording David Green's talk

dave berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Thu Feb 3 14:07:35 CST 2005

Randall,
I'd be interested in recording it, if someone could get me a mini dv
cam.  Ever since I moved here my cam has been eating tapes.  Also,

Check out IMC Radio NEws on UPTV: 9:30 Tonight Feb 3 and 7:00 next
Thursday the 10th, 17th, 24th.

As of now it is just a DVD slate with a text crawl at the bottom but
I'm hoping to improve it each week and see what happens by the end of
the month.  It's Independent Local Radio News on Public Access Cable.
Anyone interested in getting involved with this project please send an
email to the radio group.

Indymedia Converge,

- Dave Berliner