[Imc-radio] making radio today

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 08:32:07 CST 2005

I am going to be producing several things for IMC Radio News today. I do
need some readers for some headlines -- or come in to read your own.

Here is what is happening.

---P. Gregory Springer - Coming in to read a Citizens Speak commentary.
(noon)

---Sascha Meinrath - Calling in info on CUWin (between 10am and 1pm)

---Jerry from Carbondale - Calling in a report on Bobby Seale having spoke
at Carbondale last week. (between 10am and - 1pm)

----I'm writing something on WILL TV not censoring the childrens show that
features same sex couples (as has been censored around the country). Need
this to be read, can you come in at 1pm?

----Announcments.... Forgiveness Weekend, Anne Feeney, PRC (War & the
Economy: Too Many Guns, Not Enough Butter"), Books to Prisoners Book Drive
(Need Readers)