[Imc-radio] lurkers please note

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:33:20 CST 2005

Radio group and list lurkers,

I have to step back from producing radio through the end of Febuary when a
book proposal that I'm writing is due. If you have any experience in
producing radio -- please step up to the plate to do a little piece.  IMC
Radio news is in great shape. Dave Berliner is producing and can pull most
anything that you put out there together. We are now also being broadcast on
UPTV channel six.

Here are the stories slated and what needs to be done on them.

For Feb 14. Dave to interview Aaron Ammons about Forgiveness Weekend.

Clint to interview Urbana City Council Dennis Roberts (12 min) to air Feb 14
or Feb 21.

Sascha available to be interview about CUWiN

I'm sure there are more ideas... and you can use your own ideas too. We have
Sooz, Dave, and Sarah L working regularly on the show. Please won't you
contribute also? Write an opinion piece, interview your friends, record a
talk, record the poem of a local poet.

Good luck,
I'll see you in March

Sandra