[Imc-radio] couple of things

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:04:21 CST 2005

Chris,You don't know me... but I'm a resident of Urbana. I help produce the
IMC News that is supposed to be on the UPTV schedule. I wanted to let you
know that I was checking the schedule and didn't see it.

I understood that Dave Berliner was deliverying it to you weekly and that we
would have a stable spot on your schedule. Is that right?

I also wanted to check and make sure you had received my personal
application (via the web) for UPTV membership... as you will be getting
tapes from me soon through Randall Cotton.

I also just wanted to say thank you for the work you've done with UPTV. I
know it has been tough. But looking at the current schedule I think you can
look at what has been accomplished under you watch with pride considering
the contention.

Sandra Ahten
217-367-6345