[Imc-radio] Anniversary Party

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:24:20 CST 2005

Not to rain on the parade... but I don't think stopping to listen to radio
news is very "party like"... and since Dave and I are holding down the fort
and trying to move ahead with other plans... I'd rather not have this on our
plates.

Maybe we'll have the workstation set up so people can make radio. "Give us a
one minute rant" or some such thing... and then we'll show them how easy it
is to edit it. We'll talk about it at our next meeting.

Sandra