[Imc-radio] Anniversary Party

David Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Wed Jan 5 22:35:07 CST 2005

Sure,

I'm still working on a UC-IMC radio mailer.  I could try to have that
ready by the 19th.
I'll put it together and bring it to the party.  Your interested in a
bunch of segments
kind of thrown together with track listings in a 10 minute package
right?

Do you know where I could get some CD mailer envelopes?
Like the little cardboard mailers..?

Dave