[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc] Equipment Needs That Dump and Run Can Satisfy -- Need Input ASAP

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri May 13 16:56:56 CDT 2005

Here's a list of equipment that might be of interest to working groups
for various reasons. You need to notify me tonight or NLT first thing in
the morning if you are interested in any of it. I must pick it up
tomorrow ASAP or it goes to DnR for later sale.

2 New Palm Pilots
Compaq Presario 5204 PC 350 Mhz, 4 GB Hardrive
Power Mac G3 (uncertain of specs, probably 266 mhz, circa 1998)
17" Mac CRT monitor
19" Mac CRT monitor
Sharp UX-176 Fax Machine

I picked up the following items for RFU and general IMC use:
Sony dual cassette deck
Apex DVD player
RCA CD changer
Surge protector