[Imc-radio] Re: Fake News Permissions

Dorian Taylor/Making Contact dtaylor at radioproject.org
Thu May 19 11:31:28 CDT 2005

Hello Dave,

Thank you for contacting us. Yes, you may re-broadcast and re-post #15-05.

When it's up, would you please send me a link?

Thank you,

Dori
----
Dorian Taylor, Communications Manager
National Radio Project
dtaylor at radioproject.org  510-251-1332 xt. 101

The National Radio Project website has a new look!
Also: more features for listeners and radio stations.

Please visit and tell us what you think: http://www.radioproject.org
and, tell your friends!
----