[Imc-radio] FSRN-headlines

Dave Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Wed May 11 17:31:33 CDT 2005

Please do not pursue story ideas in an open forum on the fsrn-headlines
list.
It could distract from important story ideas and hinder my ability to
produce a message
if a serious issue should arise.  Although your encouragement is
appreciated, I would prefer to work on stories for FSRN independent of
the work I do with the Independent Media Center.

If I am working on a story, I would prefer not to be consulted unless I
ask.
Thank you for your consideration,

Dave Berliner