[Imc-tech] Tech, where are we

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Dec 4 19:42:42 CST 2000

Just some notes about the website:

Currently I think we must be running an older version of the software
because I've noticed that many other IMC's have a bunch of features
that we don't have and I doubt they all independently hacked those
features in. I am going to try to pull down newer software sometime
this week which should give us those features that other indymedia
sites have. I am _very_ busy this week but I hope to do this by the
weekend.

I think now that we have some stuff up that we should have a face to
face planning meeting of the tech group. We should figure out
everything we want the site to do, figure out who is going to do it,
and figure out what our priorities are.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Take it easy...but take it. - http://www.greens.org