[Imc-tech] new functionality?

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Dec 4 19:58:37 CST 2000

OK, while I'm at it I'll start a brainstorm list:

Better (more beautiful and more organized and easier to navigate and
search) archiving (probably by hand) of stories and events than
currently exists at indymedia sites.

Upgrade software to the version currently on www.indymedia.org

Fix all broken links.

Create local contact information and introctory pages.

Make appropriate links to mailing list signup stuff.

Utilize active's calendar software to provide a local activist
calendar (or perhaps a really general local events calendar like a
good weekly paper would have, this could merge well with any
eventually paper we do publish). This seems like something most IMC's
don't do.

Note that as far as search goes, we've already got a working search
box.

Also pictures seem to no longer be broken, there were some reports
that they were broken. I'm not sure what was up with that...I think
the ernie image is only broke because it's URL was wrong possibly because
we moved the software to a new location with a different URL or
something like that.

I've gotta get to real work now!

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Take it easy...but take it. - http://www.greens.org