[Imc-tech] new functionality?

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Dec 4 19:48:12 CST 2000

> Bob Cook (a friend, techie and all around nice guy) is a new addition to
> our tech team. He would love to help w/ the site and add any new
> functionality we can dream of.

I have added Bob to the imc-tech mailing list. I have also created an
account on my machine for Bob.

Bob please read this last post I just made:
http://lists.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/imc-tech/2000-December/000037.html

Before we jump into having people besides me and molly adding new
features (and believe me I can't wait to have other people handling
the software) I'd like to have a face to face meeting so we're all
organized.

We should also CVS our source tree which I will try to do shortly. Who
doesn't know CVS? Perhaps we can do a tutorial at said face-to-face
meeting.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Take it easy...but take it. - http://www.greens.org