[Imc-tech] website front page

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Dec 10 14:39:29 CST 2000

> I'd be willing to write the announcement, but since I'm not a real
> linux/database-head, I don't want to just logon and start screwing around.

Feel free to edit this file with whatever content you want.
/var/www/imc/active/local/include/imcfront.inc

I am finally getting the tech info I need from a variety of imc-tech
people. I will be updating the site's software sometime this week. We
can start actually using the site at that point.

I may be meeting some imc-tech folks in Seattle this Wednesday.
Hopefully I can bend a fear ears and get closer to actually groking
the active software.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org