[Imc-tech] tech meeting

Zachary Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Oct 16 03:29:32 CDT 2000

Argh. I am even more busy than I had previously imagined.

Molly and I talked about having a tech working meeting at 7:30pm on
Thursday but I just realized that I am giving a talk to the Greens
that day. I am not free on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I will be
gone over the weekend. So we can do it on Friday evening if we have
to, or we can do it tonight. Or we can just work on our own and
finalize it next week.

The point of the meeting would be to get together into a large enough
group that we can intimidate the "active" software into installing
it's own poorly documented self.

Let me know.

In the mean time go here: http://www.active.org.au/doc/

Try to get that to install. Thats the easy part.

Now try to get it customized with the "IMC" look and feel by divining
the location of various IMC CVS files.

http://process.indymedia.org/tech/

--
Zachary C. Miller - Go We Go - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/ - @=
IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet