[Imc-tech] Mac the Net, DHCP, etc.

Paul Kaiser buddy1 at advancenet.net
Thu Apr 5 10:14:29 CDT 2001

The Molly Mac ====
If I know what Mac you're talking about, it needs a transceiver for
10BT. I can provide one in a few days if y'all on tech need one.

DHCP Etc ====
I have a program called  WinRoute Pro that I'm using with DSL. I use a
DSL modem instead of a router as a result. The WinRoute Pro box has to
have two network cards, but otherwise, any old Win95 or higher will do.
WinRoute Pro performs NAT, DHCP, DNS, acts as a Firewall, etc. etc. and
is Really Easy to configure.

If you cannot come up with your preference (a Linux box) but do have a
box that could run WinRoute Pro and are interested, just say the word.

Paul Kaiser