[Imc-tech] mac attack

p-riism p-riism at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 5 10:37:29 CDT 2001

We'll find a place for it-- probably in the front room to be used for 'net
access and/or desktop publishing.  We have a PC as the front desk/office
computer running NT so that it is both secure and compatible with our
bookeepers' PCs running quicken.

If that Mac can run OS 9 we'll set it up for both dtp and general surfing, wp
and such.  Public access for surfing, password for DTP, perhaps.

Just bring it by and put it either in the production room or in the back room
with the equipment heap.  Please label it so that we know which it is. Tech
will set it up and put it on the network when we have our linux router
working.

--Paul