[Imc-tech] Mac the Net, DHCP, etc.

p-riism p-riism at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 5 10:41:37 CDT 2001

Paul,

Yes, we could use a transceiver.  No rush... we won't have it on the network
until at least next week when Tech has time to look at it.

Re WinRoute-- we'll try the linux route first, simply because Zach is very
familiar with it and Ellen and I are interested in learning it.  However, we
may take you up on your offer if it doesn't work out, or if it simply doesn't
work out in the short run.

BTW, Windows 2000 will do routing over a MS network out of the box and with
little setup.  The only caveats are that it only works with windows boxes and
requires that we have a machine (other than Sergei) capable of running win2k.

--Paul