[Imc-tech] publish button

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Thu Apr 5 11:43:28 CDT 2001

Hey,

I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts on how to make the "PUBLISH" feature
oh-so-much-more prominent on the front page of the site.

I really like all the new additions lately, including the "how to get your
story featured" link. I think we need something big (maybe not blinking)
that says PUBLISH NEWS somewhere near the top of the page, with a brief
description that ANYONE can post relevant news content to the site. I
don't think it's clear enough to the average citizen web-user.

It could be another panel below the Orientation blurb or we could move the
Participation part on the side bar to the top and add a more descriptive
blurb. Anybody object to me doing either of those things, or does someone
have a better idea?

-Molly