[Imc-tech] publish button

p-riism p-riism at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:13:36 CDT 2001

I've been thinking about ways of making the publish feature more prominent
myself and welcome anyone else taking up the task, since I've done all the
updates to the site over the last two months.  I welcome your making some
changes to make this feature stand out.  Perhaps some of the stuff on the left
side can be thinned out some or moved onto separate pages, or maybe it can be
integrated into the top banner?

Anyway, take a shot!

--Paul