[Imc-tech] URGENT!!!!

Adam Stenftenagel adam at freespeech.org
Sun Apr 22 02:27:58 CDT 2001

Please help us out. It's extremely important that you post this
notice on the urbana indy site. Major rumors have been spread
regarding the situation at the Seattle IMC and they need to stop. The
official word from the imc is as follows:

"Everything is fine at the Seattle IMC.  There are no problems with
operations of any IMC. We will keep you posted on any further
developments."

Thanks for helping us with this since we don't have access to your
server. If you are skeptical about the nature of this post, please
feel free to call the vermont indymedia center (802-862-6669) or the
seattle imc at 206-262-0721 to verify.

We are pasting the following code into every imc site until we hear
any more information. Please simply paste it after the
imcfront-header.inc on your site. (you may want to change the color
of the background).

size="2" color="#FFFFFF">Notice:
       Everything is fine at the Seattle IMC. There are no problems
with operations
       of any IMC. We will keep you posted on any further

Thanks a bunch for your help,

Adam

--

Adam Stenftenagel