[Imc-tech] Missing video

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 23 11:21:47 CDT 2001

Jim,

Yes, Ayleen's a good friend of a few of us (including our server owner).

Thanks for the heads up.  Unfortunately we don't have a video-capable
server right now, and we don't connect to the global-IMC loudeye server
right now.  We're in the process of learning the active software and
revamping and retooling our site.

So for the moment you're best off not trying to upload video to us.  The
main indymedia site is probably the best place--they have the server
capacity and bandwidth.

--Paul
U-C IMC Tech