[Imc-tech] Missing video

jim lockhart jimlock at inetarena.com
Mon Apr 23 10:55:19 CDT 2001

Hello:
    I'm a member of the IMC Portland group. We've been having problems
posting and downloading video from our site for quite a while now. Another
member, Ayleen, who seems to know some of you folks has in the past
suggested that I post video to your site, and we could initiate a link to
that video on our site.
    I did so yesterday, 4/22, but it seems that the video file did not go
through. It took half hour to upload a 3:45 minute file, but the video
doesn't show up on your newswire, only the text of it. It's titled Spoken
Word Artist at anti-FTAA in Portland, not word for word, but close.
    I'm passing this along in case you want to hide the posting, since the
text says very little without the accompanying video......sorry about any
inconverience......
                        Thanks....Jim Lockhart