[Imc-tech] Improved colors, Summary, Title

Daniel S. Lewart d-lewart at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 25 14:33:10 CDT 2001

Danielle, et al,

> My suggestion is to make a link to a printable version for each page,
> rather than to make exisiting pages printable.  That way we can format and
> add standard headers and footers for all pages to print rather than making
> the web version a print-ready version (and thus have potentially redudant
> information).

I didn't know about print.php3 until Sabbatical Zach pointed it out.
That should be easy to implement.

> I have a laundry list of design changes I would like to make or see.  Is
> there some way I could collaborate with you on the design?

I'll be at today's (Wed Apr 25) Imc-tech meeting from 6-6:45pm.
Then the rest of this week is consumed by Ebertfest.
If you can't make today's meeting and can't wait for next week's,
you could just post to the list.  I won't be able to do anything
until I learn enough CVS to upgrade the Active software.

Thanks!
Dan