[Imc-tech] Improved colors, Summary, Title

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Tue Apr 24 15:34:38 CDT 2001

Dan,

Thanks for all your work!

My suggestion is to make a link to a printable version for each page,
rather than to make exisiting pages printable.  That way we can format and
add standard headers and footers for all pages to print rather than making
the web version a print-ready version (and thus have potentially redudant
information).

I have a laundry list of design changes I would like to make or see.  Is
there some way I could collaborate with you on the design?

thanks,
danielle