[Imc-tech] Improved colors, Summary, Title

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Mon Apr 23 11:25:25 CDT 2001

interesting changes.  the addition of author names is ok, so long as
authors don't mind.

the notion that the colors are improved i'm still wondering about.  i'm
not yet convinced that color schemes which make us look like every other
corporate media source is an improvement.  plus some of the usage of color
from the original which helps to creatively orient the eye to parts of the
website seem to be lost on an all white page.  the lines which outline the
areas on the white webpage do help to overcome that "where do i look?"
problem.

also, i'm not sure what you mean by "dummy title".  i guess i'm not
looking close enough, because i don't see any title that's different.
ol, unobservant moi, i suppose.

thanks for offering these ideas.

brian