[Imc-tech] active software update?

Mike Perry mikepery at fscked.org
Wed Apr 25 14:48:43 CDT 2001

What exactly are you looking to do tonight? I'm going to be there, and
I'm quite experianced with Linux.

A friend of mine is downloading the RH7.1 media today and burning a
copy, but it might not finish by 6pm..

What do you need this particular machine for? If it's just routing, I
can help you do a minimal install and set it up in about a half hour.
I've done this many times before.

Thus spake michael dean brunelle (brunelle at students.uiuc.edu):

--
Mike Perry