[Imc-tech] lists.groogroo.com move

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Aug 16 17:14:09 CDT 2001

I just moved all the lists back to my server.

We are in an interim period where _some_ things will say
lists.cu.groogroo.com and _some_ things will say lists.groogroo.com
but both things will work and the users shouldn't notice any
problems. If there _are_ problems please let me know.

Also any notes posted to any lists in the last hour may not be in the
archives. Also anyone who subscribed or unsubscribed in the last hour
may not have that action reflected. I will clean up such things a
little later maybe.

 Come to our House Warming Party! August 31 - September 3rd
 http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/party.txt