[Imc-tech] the littlest things

Paul Riismandel p-riism at ntx1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 21 16:40:08 CDT 2001

My first recommendation for the screws is Radio Shack.  I don't think that
it's worth trying to track down the Sharp official screws since they're
probably off-the-shelf parts anyway.  My next best guess would be a hardware
store, Menard's or maybe the one over on Philo.

I can take a look, too, if you want, Paul.

--Paul