[Imc-tech] the littlest things

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Tue Aug 21 17:40:07 CDT 2001

I've been told that it is possible with eye-glasses to keep the little
screws from working themselves out by dabbing them with some nail polish.
Maybe the minidisc recorders will take the same treatment? Nail polish is
usually in a nasty solvent, so I'd be careful of the recorder's plastic
enclosure and insides.

By the way, at OJC, there was much wringing of hands and rending of
garments when Brandon Bowersox told us that Klaus Radio at I-57 has turned
to a Klaus distribution center. The retail aspect is gone.  The rending
of garments was because they were our local supply for equipment racks,
cable, and network patch-boards. I think that now the nearest Klaus
outlet is in Peoria. If, by chance, somebody knows different than that
Klaus no longer sells stuff out of their C-U location, let me know and
we'll try to put all our clothes back together.

Dave

--
David Young                   On the Job Consulting
dyoung at onthejob.net     Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933