[Imc-tech] $$$$$$$$$

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Tue Aug 21 17:42:51 CDT 2001

Now that I've got your attention....

I am preparing to write a letter of inquiry for a grant for the IMC from
the Glaser Family Foundation.

I am looking for ideas for what types of things to apply for, and need
your help.

If you know of anything you think the IMC could benefit from having, but
we don't have now because of lack of funds, please send me:
1.  what it is you think the IMC could use
2.  why we need it
3.  the approximate cost of the item

****The funding priority for this grant "goes to innovative & influential
projects.....aimed at bringing independent voices & innovative content to
an increasingly crowded & commercial Internet."  Like us!

Please send me a short proposal with the above criteria as soon as you
can.
Thanks!

Nancy :-)