[Imc-tech] DSL back up

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Dec 20 11:10:33 CST 2001

My DSL connection was dead this morning. I called Sol Tec and they
said it was problems with their provider and they didn't know how long
it would take to fix.

It seems to be up (but choppy) now. I don't know if it will go down
again today as they continue to work on their problem.

If the IMC loses its DSL I suggest rebooting (power cycling) the
router as that seemed to help me.