[Imc-tech] NEWS emailed from Newswire

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 17:29:44 CST 2001

When I email a Story from the NEWSWIRE it comes into my email box written as "News from the urbana.indymedia.org newswire"

then it is difficult to know what the content of the email is

I am suggesting that it say the story Headline,

 and maybe be formatted as this " IMC NEWSWIRE: then the headline here "

ALSO

i will mention again the fact that "ADD YOUR OWN  COMMENT" does not appear on the NEWSWIRE?

Michael Walcher

http://www.Anti-War.net < A.W.A.R.E.>Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort

http://www.IGC.com  http://www.CARE2.com

Geat explanation of http://www.InstantRunOff.com IRV voting